The 40 Days of Delight Daily Devotions are still available on the Menu Bar!
“Delight yourself in the Lord – and He will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4
Ways to receive the 40 Days of Delight:
Ways to receive 40 Daily Blessings:
We make the 40 Days of Delight freely available but would love you to:
- Register so we have the joy of knowing who is praying and can keep in touch relationally. Register here!
- Donate to show your appreciation. Donate here!
- Respect our copyright by not reproducing this material without acknowledgement.
Our personal and national DESTINY is found as we delight in the Lord!
“DESTINY flows from days spent with Jesus – who He is and who He was…”
Sheets, The Pleasure of His Company: A Journey to Intimate Friendship with God (pg.177)
40 Days Delighting in Jesus:
- 40 Days in John’s Gospel: The Passion Translation by Brian Simmons
- 40 DESTINY Blessings and 40 Daily radio broadcasts by David Tensen
- 40 Daily Devotions and DESTINY Questions by Sue Tinworth
– based on writing by Dallas Willard
In John, we meet Jesus as the Son of God and Son of Man.
Jesus constantly points us to His Father
and what it is for us all to be our Father’s son!
We gratefully acknowledge the beautiful photographs made available by the Son Of God movie which we have used to highlight Jesus’ sonship.
Delight in Fulfilling your DESTINY as your Father’s son!
In 40 Days, God can change the patterns and DESTINY of your life.
Will you let Him?
40 Days Discerning your DESTINY:
- GOD’S DESIGN for your identity, foundations & inheritance
- GOD’S DESIRES in your life passion,purpose & message
- GOD’S DOMINION through your Kingdom authority, sphere of influence and future heritage.
“I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.
You will call on me and come and pray to me
and I will listen to you.
You will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:11-13
DELIGHT, like trust, love and joy, is not just an emotion.
DELIGHT opens your heart and postures you for encounter.
DELIGHT in God activates your intention to worship with:
- Boundless Confidence in His character and respect for the One who holds the universe.
- Delight leads to Admiration and gratitude for His utter infinite excellence.
- Delight opens us to Fascination – being entranced by the presence and person of God; and filled with wonder at His magnitude and splendour.
- Delight builds Adoration – white heat passion in the fire of the Holy Spirit, love with all that’s within us and fear, wonder, yearning and awe. A.W. Tozer (2008) The Worship Drive Life ( pg.116-120)
There is power in Australians uniting in prayer and fasting for our nation:
- There is power in praying in agreement across a nation
- Individuals, families, small groups, congregations, denominations, ministries and networks across Australia can be one in their focus.
- All can pray together from where ever they are
- Shared vision, passion and collaboration arise from united prayer
- The parts of the body of Christ function smoothly under Jesus
“The Lord delights in those who fear him,
who put their hope in his unfailing love.” Psalm 147:11
Enquiries: Sue Tinworth firstname.lastname@example.org www.partnersinprayer.org.au
Share your insights and experiences on Facebook, our website or via email: www.facebook.com/40DaysofDelight
*We may share some of your insights and experiences with others, so please tell us if you prefer to be anonymous