Week 6: Receive Jesus’ Kingdom: REVIVAL and TRANSFORMATION of Our Nation & Global Region
By Gloria (Dyer) Miller, Apostle of Christ, Perth, WA
Spheres of Influence: Religion – Aboriginal Leader
Intention: Jesus is Preparing His Bride – in Love and Intimacy.
Biblical Promises: Song of Songs 8:6-7 (KJV) – “Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be condemned.”
Receive God’s Promises for Our Nation & Global Region: I see Jesus coming as the Bridegroom of His Church in Australia, saying, “Inscribe me as a seal upon your heart.” It is a challenge for us to love our Lord as He deserves. Christians who love God wholly and sacrificially come under condemnation because the world cannot understand this. But this is the kind of love that we are to have.
Here are some of many glimpses God has given me of how we become His Holy Bride:
• Purity: Our sexual purity is key to us to become the Bride of Christ and fulfil the calling for Australia to be a holy nation – righteous and just. Multitudes are in the valley of decision are called to awaken and be purified. Our land needs to be cleansed from the shedding of innocent blood so the LORD may dwell in us. Joel 3:9-21
• Unity: one heart, mind and spirit – aboriginal and non-aboriginal will break through together in partnership. Psalm 133 When brethren dwell together in unity there God commands the blessings. The world is like God’s patchwork quilt. We each are a part but it is not just about us! It’s all about His glory!
• Inheritance: Our ceiling, where we have had breakthrough, becomes the floor for others to walk upon so they do not need to go through the same struggle to reach their breakthrough.
• Blessing: God is transitioning us into the coming season of Great Harvest. Haggai 2:10-19 (BBE) – “18-19From the time when the base of the Lord’s house was put in its place, give thought to it. Is the seed still in the store-house? Have the vine and the fig-tree, the pomegranate and the olive-tree, still not given their fruit? From this day I will send my blessing on you.” There is a time of refreshing and blessing coming as one cycle ends and awakening begins.
• Obedience: God closes doors to the past and opens doors before us. Isaiah 43:18-1
• It’s time for us to stand in faith and prophetically put our own hands upon the door knob to open the door to the next season of our lives with Christ. I see us opening the door to REVIVAL in our nation! By faith I declare and proclaim the Door of DESTINY Open!
Note: Gloria had not known – that REVIVAL is our focus for 2014 and DESTINY is our focus for 2015!
Pray for REVIVAL and TRANSFORMATION:
Lord, in Jesus’ name, authority and power we pray,
• Purify our hearts, minds, will and strength to love You as You deserve – in whole and holy intimacy – one with You and each other.
• Purify our nation of the sins of the past and open to us the way to holiness, REVIVAL and destiny!
• We declare that what is given us is for the nations of the world – freely received, freely given!
Activate God’s Promises in Our Nation & Global Region:
Reflect prayerfully on Isaiah 62:10-12 (KJV) – “Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people. Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.”